LevelFonds
Ref NoPA23E
TitleParish Records of Holy Redeemer, Lamorbey
Date1924-2000
DescriptionParish register and administrative records
Extent99 items
Access StatusOpen
AdminHistoryHoly Redeemer, Lamorbey has its origins in a Sunday school and weekday clubs established in Days Lane by members of the congregation of Holy Trinity, Lamorbey. In 1909 a Mission Hall was built and from 1924 onwards was being used for church services. In 1931 the Curate of Holy Trinity was appointed Priest in Charge of the Mission Hall and work began on a new church, which was opened in 1933. Holy Redeemer, Lamorbey was constituted as a Parish the following year.In 1967 the church hall in Blackfen was extended to become the daughter church of the Good Shepherd, Blackfen.
Persons
CodePersonNameDates
DS/UK/18Church of England; Holy Redeemer Parish, Lamorbey; 1909-; Church1909-
Places
CodeSet
NA24Holy Redeemer Church/Days Lane/Sidcup/London Borough of Bexley/Kent/England
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020