LevelFonds
Ref NoLASC
TitleRecords of the Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District Council
Date1906-1965
DescriptionAdministrative records
Extent1722 items
Access StatusOpen
AdminHistoryThe Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District Council was formed in 1934 following the Kent Review Order which merged the Sidcup U.D.C., the Chislehurst U.D.C. and the parishes of Mottingham, North Cray and St. Paul's Cray. The Council continued until 1965 when, under the terms of the London Government Act of 1963, that part North of the A20 Road (Sidcup, Lamorbey, Blackfen, Footscray and most of North Cray) became part of the London Borough of Bexley and that part South of the A20 (Chislehurst, Mottingham, St. Paul's Cray and part of North Cray) became part of the London Borough of Bromley.
Persons
CodePersonNameDates
DS/UK/94Chislehurst and Sidcup; Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District Council; 1934-1965; Local Authority1934-1965
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019