LevelItem
Ref NoANBNN/A/68
TitleFoots Cray Houses and People
Datec.1975
DescriptionPlan of High Street with Notes (1957);
Copy of Footscray plan 'KAO U.1485' ;
Notes, extracts from Deeds, Directories, articles, etc. relating to --The Old House;-Footscray Village (pt Footscray Place Estate);-Lands conveyed with Footscray Place (1744);-Manor Farm;-Bridge House;-Brownsmiths Cottages;-Twysdens /Twysdens Jersey Farm;-Church Cottage (demolished 1960);-Enlargement of Baptist Church (1885);with separate folders relating to-Tudor Cottages. Nos. 1-4 (inc. Proof of Evidence / Preservation Order 1967;-Thwaites /Clubbs Farm (inc. booklet on Church of All Saints c.1950 plus photographs, postcards, etc.);-Footscray Pubs (Seven Stars, Tiger's Head and The Cat);-Footscray Schools (National School, School Playground, Exchange of land opposite The Old House, Orford Road School);Folder of handwritten notes on Schools, Other Property, Topography, Industry, Farms, Transport, Post Office, Baptist Chapel, lists of Shopkeepers and Traders, etc.;Extracts from Calendar of Assize Records and notes of Brooker family, Stanhope, A. Beverage, H. Marshall,
FormatManuscript
Extent1 File
Access StatusOpen
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019